2022: My 3 goals this year.

 I have 3 goals this year. 

1) Lose 20 kgs. 

2) Purchase my first home. 

3) Find a man to settle down with. 


Goal 1: Lose 20 kilos: 

How sustainable is this goal? I don't know actually. 

But like how I do with every other single goal I have, I break it down to manageable goals. 

So the actual goal is to lose 5 kgs every month. 

Strategy: 

- Change my diet. Control what I eat and the portions. 

- Try Intermittent Fasting 16/8. 

- Drink lots of water. 

- Have 7 hours sleep. 

- Spend at least 20 mins walking each day (if walking at work doesn't cover it). 

- Check the scales every 3 days. (need to follow up every 3 days).

- buy a new bathroom scales. 

2) Purchase my first home: 

Isn't it easy to say it, but a different thing to actually do it? 

Strategy: 

- Have at least minimum 10 percent deposit saved up. 

- Have a stable income for at least 6 months. 

- Hustle on the side hustle during my free time. 

- Don't fuck up my credit report

- Hustle for a pay increase from my boss.

- Study the new housing projects that I want to market.  


3) Find a man to settle down with. 

- I think the first two goals are a lot easier to deal with than this one.... so anyways. 

No strategy for the time being until I deal with the first two. 


Comments

Popular Posts