The Hip Abductor/Adductor Exercise Equipment


 I recently decided to check out Fiverr as I had some time in the evenings... (It's like Uber for free lancers but focusing more on providing online services like proofreading, editing, website designing etc). 

I decided to try my hand at creating a gig at providing freelancing services for proofreading and copywriting. 

Among one of my aspirations as a child was to be a writer. The only way to be a better writer is to constantly improve your mind and increase your vocabulary by reading and also writing exercises. 

Hence, this short snippet.

I would like to write about my visit to Anytime Fitness and my experience with working on the Hip Abductor and Hip Adductor exercise equipment. 

This is written based on my imagination. Take it with a pinch of salt. 

This exercise equipment will be my next favourite machine. The exercises performed on this machine assists on working on glute muscles that controls the hip bone, and based on my conversation with the consultant, this machine is a hit with the ladies for obvious reasons. 

The first motion as described in the illustration, focuses on developing the glute muscles in 'abducting the hip'. Instead of using your feet or knees, the focus is on using the muscles in the hip, to control and push the pads inwards. 

The second illustration, 'hip adductor' focuses on using those core muscles that are on the inner thigh to push the pads in an outward motion. 

From the popular opinion of what I read, this machine is supposed to help create slimmer thighs..

However I beg to differ. From my knowledge of the female anatomy, the core muscles that the machine aims to build strength in are also the same core muscles that are used when child bearing, as well as those used in the bedroom. 

Developing these core muscles will first, aid to strengthen the muscles in the hip when carrying a child. It also will strengthen the marital relationship in the bedroom, because marital relations also require the female body to be strong enough to be able to follow through with the conception, as well as carry a baby to full term. 

Someone should be marketing the benefits of this machine.. I wonder who will?

Comments

Popular Posts