2022: Birthday and Christmas wish list

So, it's come to the time of the year when I prepare my Birthday and Christmas wish list for 2022. (My birthday falls in the month of November). 

A wish list functions to simplify life for people who have no idea what to get for me 😸

Food/Beverage: 
1. Vittoria/Lavazza/ local Australian roasted beans- medium roast 5. 
2. Coffee grinder (I don't have one yet as I write this). 
3. I would like a 6 cup stainless steel Moka Pot. (The one I have at home now is a 2 cup stainless steel Moka Pot). 

I generally don't order espresso coffee at the cafes unless I'm familiar with their blends. 

3. Take me out for curry crabs (as I don't want to subject people at home who have shellfish allergy to more allergies).
4. Gift card for non homogenised A2 cow's milk. (I'm lactose intolerant but I can tolerate non processed milk better). 

Cosmetics: 
- blusher (Revlon, Maybelline, L'Oreal, etc)
- foundation (medium beige/sandy beige... ) 

Clothes: 
- haven't found a local brand in KL whose clothing I like, but I still need to buy new summer clothing but haven't figured out where yet. 

As I grow older, I prefer a more minimalistic life style. In Melbourne, I used to enjoy driving to the beach as it was a short distance away.

My current hobbies in KL include just going to the gym to strength train, and occasionally meeting people for meals, so I don't become a total recluse.

I enjoy board games, listening to self development audio, learning abt asset investment, and other intellectual pursuits.
However, I enjoy extrovert activities when I am dragged out to do it. 🤣🤣😆

Eventually I would like to start entertaining guests at my mum's house, but one step at a time.

Comments

Popular Posts