Accreditated HRDF Trainer (Malaysia)


I finally decided to submit my assessment to HRD Corp after settling all the documents. 

Coincidentally I started it one day prior to starting a 40 day devotional, where I was following a text by Freeda Bowers. 

After 39 days of praying, God really came through and I received my outcome on the 39th day of my devotional. 

I say He came through, because from what I hear, most of the candidates do not hear back from the committee panel for at least 2 months the minimum.

The worst scenario is I may not have passed, and I'd have to redo the entire assessment. 

What is the HRDF Trainer Accreditation? 

You ask what this certification is for? It is similar to the Cert IV in Training and Assessment in Australia. 

However the Malaysian version is an intensive five day training, with assignments. 

This is followed by submission of a minimum of 4 hours recording of your training workshop, with the PowerPoint slides, attendance and feedback sheets from a min of 4 participants, and any additional extra documents to solidify your skillset as a trainer. 

After submission, as said, it is a minimum of 2 to 3 months, where you bite your nails and wait anxiously to hear whether you passed the assessment. If you didn't, you'd have to redo the entire process, and waiting another six months maybe 😅😅.

Benefits
The HRDF is a credential that allows training providers to allow their workshops by qualified trainers to charge a fee for their workshops, as well as certain category of participants to claim for the cost of the workshop through HRD Corp.

Spot Check Audit: 
For all courses that go through HRD Corp, I have been informed by other trainers that there are officers who do come in from the HQ to conduct spot check audits, especially for the more expensive trainings.

(Trainings aren't cheap, that's why we became trainers) 😂

Hence, the trainer always has to be ready and on point for an audit situation. 

Comments

Popular Posts