Final Leg: Kiwi Experience back to Auckland.

This post marks my final entry in the final leg of my Kiwi Experience tour around North Island. To think, I thought we may never reach the last of my journey, LOL!

After reaching Lake Taupo, we stayed at the Base Backpackers for two days.
Lake Taupo2
This picture reminds me of my mom.. I really look a lot like her here.

Lake Taupo3
Over looking Lake Taupo, as you might guess.

Lake Taupo1

Taupo_ White Water Rafting
One of our days in Lake Taupo, where I went white-water rafting... a huge suicide attempt, since I can't swim!!

During those two days, we walked around the shops and I went white-water rafting! My journey around North Island stopped there. Haruna continued on to South Island with the group. I was in tears, as it was my last time I may ever see her again & may be my only time I may ever step to this place.

At the time of this entry, Haruna has since returned to Japan & has gone on a tour with her husband. We still keep in touch via Facebook. ^^

On the way back to Auckland, the Kiwi Experience bus took us to see a couple more lakes enroute Rotorua.
a lake in Rotorua

Rotorua lakes

Rotorua lakes (on the way back to Auckland)
Ever seen such lakes before in your life?

Comments

Popular Posts