A time like this.

I was updating my blog in these past two days, and I realised that I have mentioned PG a lot particularly in the year before I left for Australia. Of course now when I look back through it, I am horrified at how often I did!

In retrospect, sometimes I wonder how different it would have been for me if I had stayed in Malaysia... and it has been difficult for me to have give up something that I really treasure for the sake of My Master who has assured me that leaving for Australia was the best decision I could have ever made.

It is even more difficult for someone like me who is now in Sydney without family & friends who are all away either in another state or back in Malaysia. Sometimes I don't have the strength & will & wonder how much longer this could take.

To PG, I want to ask for your forgiveness for how I have behaved towards you, & that I want you to know that too that when I wrote this two years ago. Although it is difficult, I really mean it, & I do forgive you in my heart. It has taken me a while, & even if you may not read this blog (and I have no idea if you ever will again), but I just want to tell you that even if you will never ask me in future, I just want to tell you that I have forgiven you a long time ago.

I pray that you will be happy & all the best in your future.

Comments

Popular Posts