Another inspiring update...!

As I write this, it has been a rather long week that has passed. I had a fit over one of my agent's booking arrangements, and as a act of retaliation, I was actually thinking of passing them over. However I was dissuaded by my mother who did not think it was a wise course of action...

If truth be known, I did end up working for them for one of the shifts this week, so I do have to take my word back. LOL.

Anyways as of the time of this entry, I just received a call from Avadhut, one of my friends from uni who has recently just graduated and is returning to India. He had just checked in his luggage and was calling me whilst waiting for his boarding call. He would be flying on MAS via Kuala Lumpur, and as an added consolation for his leaving, he will be able to meet up with YK when he is there....

I was videoconferencing earlier with one of my friends, Matt, who is currently in Canberra. Some good news he shared was that the people I met at Camp Merroo at last week's NSW/ACT Hope Churches Convention actually contacted Matt during the week.

He was a bit skeptical on whether these guys would actually follow up with their promises, and was rather encouraged that they did go through with it. So guys yeah, just pray that he will find a good church to attend, fellowship and serve whilst in Canberra.

Apart from that, some other interesting news today is that I finally went for my first Ice-Skating lessons in Canterbury. None of my friends were interested, so I went alone. It was tiring to practice for 1 1/2 hours, but it definitely was exercise.. ! We had a 45 mins group lesson, and another 45 mins of practice thereafter. My feet hurt! By the time it was 5 o'clock, I was already nodding off in bed.... Definitely good fun!

Till next week (or month!), that's all for now, folks!

Comments

Popular Posts