I Want . . .

to be the kind of person that my grandchildren and great grandchildren will tell their mates about even after I have passed on...

Patience. That is what I'm talking about.

As I read through the bible, I have come to know what impatience and faithlessness has done to the many patriarchs of old. What their actions resulted in.

All of us have many desires and wants in our life. To be successful, to find love, and to be rich.

In many things in our life, we always try to find a shortcut to achieve our aims. Yet these shortcuts are the very things that leads to tongues wagging.

Shortcuts that we know are not right in people's eyes, nor even God's eyes.

Shortcuts that does not go forward in building our patience. Our endurance. Our commitment.

May the Lord grant me the strength of mind, and spirit of persistency to do what is pleasing in His Sight, to trust and have faith in what He has promised me, and to commit to always placing my Isaac on the altar that

He will continuously bless me for I know that He is Jehovah Jireh, the One who will Provide.
Sent from my Nokia phone.





Comments

Popular Posts