The Foolish shall confound the Wise.

You know, I have this habit of talking to myself when I'm alone driving my car. I can scream, and shout, and yet no one else can hear me.
How peaceful. Ya, a personal soliloquy within the confines of my car.

Ya, no one to think that i'm MAD.

As most of my friends know, I chauffeur the kids back and forth from school. Coz no one else wants to take the job, I have to. Actually, I have no other option to do so. *pissed!!* Whatever.
Anyway, after I'm done sending the kids back, and end up alone with one child, I have this habit of verbalising my personal soliloquy.....
Normally, I tend to forget that the child is there coz they normally don't talk.
I'll Loudly ask myself questions, to which, *LOL*, sometimes the kids would answer me, thinking that I had asked them a question.

Back to the story...well, we were going to have a teachers' meeting this afternoon, and I was feeling pretty shitty, anxious and worried about the whole thing.
So I started to pray that I would have the strength to enter the meeting later, and that nothing would go wrong, being so worked up the entire morning after being ticked off by the principal and the whole fiasco about my kids from last year in Ambigai's class.

I said this as I drove, thinking that the kid, Nicholas probably didn't hear me. Well.....

SUDDENLY!

Out of nowhere Nicholas muttered that his father and him prayed every morning before he went to kindergarten that Jesus will make him strong!

I was so surprised beyond myself that I didn't know wat to say, but the first thing that came to my mind was, How WISE God is, that he has said that, The Foolish Shall Confound the Wise.

Never I, in a million years, would ever think that out of a boy, no more than just 4 years old, would tell me the very thing that I so wanted to hear so much at that very moment.

I wanted to hug and kiss him all over, coz it gave me the reassurance, no matter how fake, or real, that I feel that all would go well during the meeting later!

Well, all did go well later. Amen!!

Psalms 8:2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou may silence the enemy and the avenger.

YET,

"...God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;" *** I Corinthians 1:27

Comments

Zen|th said…
Well said. :)

Popular Posts