Committing my problems to Him.

Luke 6:

27“But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 32“If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even ‘sinners’ love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even ‘sinners’ do that.

35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

Who said praying for those you don't like and love is easy? Well, initially it is difficult, but as you go along, it becomes easy as practice comes. And yes, PRAY PRAY PRAY!

Luke 6: 45 The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.

What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don't they come from your desires that battle within you? You want something but don't get it. You kill and covet, but you cannot have what you want. ( James 4: 1-2)

1 Corinthians 13: 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not selfseeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

This is so indeedly true. For me to speak of love to another, is not what I want, and yet, I want to serve and protect another, because I do not want to bring up evil and show evil from my heart. It is the right thing for me to do. To speak words of life to one another, and build each other up. Only God knows how much trouble and worries each one of us has to face each day.

Isn't it beautiful that the Lord makes me say things which are not my own, but that glorify His greatness and His righteousness? So that I could be used as an instrument to testify of His goodness and bring Glory to His name. Amen!

Comments

Popular Posts