Cam-whoring through the months.....2005

Bringing you pictures from Jess's Nikon (not sure which one though...)

The pictures have not been retouched except to be resized and layered over.

These pictures are taken through out the year, but I have not included them here coz my Kodak is a useless good for nothing brat and is pretty shitty.

In April.....
petroscience copy
me & David learning to use the phone...

petroscience2
Sophia & I on the com with the kids from the orphanage...

In November...

memaddie
My darling and love of my life, Madeline. :-)

wedding1
The Beautiful Bride, Josephine, now Mrs. Leong....*hehe*

In December.....

For Jess birthday:

meFrancis
Francis scaring me with one of his scary jokes *didn't you just see my ears pop??*

jessbday
The beautiful brides of May......oppss...I mean brides of Jess....

Christmas At The Beach:....

The day when my beautiful loverly darling camera was gone forever.....

beach
At sunset, the beach looks like a scene out of a movie....

beachwaters2
beautiful sea waters....

crab
little hermit crab....

beachgirls
Charlie's Angels....*hahaha*

Comments

Anonymous said…
You should downsize your pics with Photoshop before uploading them to your photo hosting site.

Make the width no wider than 500 pixels or else this will happen: the pictures run into the side tab.
CheaYee said…
mmmmm..

i actually can't tell....

coz i am using firefox on my dad's laptop.
Elaine Chow said…
His laptop probably has a widescreen like mine then.

I minimize the window and resize it to roughly the same width as a normal monitor when updating my blog.
CheaYee said…
actually, the problem is also with the browser.

the firefox browser presents the blog in a diff. manner. all the links are on the side as well as the tagchat.

the i.explorer pulls everything to the page below.
so there are not links on the side.

Popular Posts