Photoblog: A wet morning market

One of the wet morning markets near Kuchai Lama. I realised I have not actually been to one in a while, so I decided to check one today. Of course, I brought along my trusty Canon camera along too.

The traders were surprised that there will be someone snapping along the market. *Lol*. Of course, last but not least, a lot of them asked if I had just returned from overseas, or if I was Hongkie! *lol*

drinking
The indian man posing shyly. He asked if I could take his picture.


cheeCheongFun
One of my fav. chee cheong fun stalls.

butchery2
Butchery. Where I bought some pork from.

thoroughfare
Among the main thoroughfares.

worshipBarang
Barang sembahyang. Things that the Buddhists use to pray with.


anchovies
Anchovies. Kong Yue Chee.

peanuts2
Peanuts. Mushrooms. and no idea what.

Comments

Popular Posts