Surfers Paradise, then to Christchurch!

Well, it was my cousin's convocation in Brisbane. Out of issues privacy, I shall not put up any pictures of the family at this time..Then we headed up to Gold Coast for the windy swept beaches of Surfers' Paradise.

About time I cam-whored and without much ado, presenting a first in the series of my pictures...

IMG_1430
The windy swept beaches of Surfers' Paradise.

IMG_1428
My cousin, Adrian..

Surfers Paradise
Something exciting up there...

IMG_1517
In Christchurch.... the Botanical Gardens...

Christchurch Botanical Gardens2

Christchurch Botanical Gardens
Enjoying the cam-whoring...

IMG_1537
Little Blue flowers in the Garden..


IMG_1528
Little yellow flowers in the Garden....

IMG_1613
The infamous Christchurch Chapel at the Square..


IMG_1608

From Christchurch, we drove down to a number of places. But because I had caught a fever in Christchurch, I was not in the best state of mind to cam-whore at some of the other places... More pictures later...

Comments

Popular Posts