Hillsong Conference 2008 starts tomorrow!

Woo Hoo.

It was indeed a miracle for me to even be able to attend. I had wanted to attend the Hillsong Conference, but the costs of the tickets was beyond what I could afford... and out of the blue, like a week ago, my group leader, Edward sent us an email about two discounted tickets for sale from Hope Melbourne.

The tickets are currently selling for AUD280, but the ones that were being put up were only AUD120, and that included the entire week's night rally tickets! Woo hoo!! So yes, it was a fantastic deal. Never in my mind could I guess that I could get the tickets for anything less than AUD150 (which is what my friends bought for a couple of months ago).

As there were two tickets for sale, I decided to call Elsey up to find out which stream she had chosen to attend. I found out too that Jason had intentions to go, but couldn't afford the price either. So he decided to join the bandwagon, and yes... yeap. He is here in Sydney too now! So yes, it is indeed a miracle for us to be able to get such cheap tickets even at the last minute to be able to attend!! Hehe.

So yes, my friends from uni have arrived. Examinations ended last week, so they have all flown in on Saturday from Toowoomba to attend the conference. Seng Yee, Elsey, Jason, Andrea, & Patrick. This morning, they came with me to attend Hope Sydney, the church that I am currently attending. After that, we took a walk near Darling Harbour. Along the way, Rachel came with a friend.

Yeap, so that means I will be off work for the entire of next week. The first day of the conference is mostly a free day, and for registration purposes. Will write more about it later.

Comments

Popular Posts