Mamma Mia!

Today I went to watch Mamma Mia! at Broadway cinema with Jo, Edward & Cecile, and Elena! Yup, she was over for the weekend from Melbourne for business purposes. The movie is not bad, with Meryl Streep, and Amanda Seyfried who has quite good voices for their roles... Even Colin Firth can sing quite well, and I think they put Pierce Brosnan as comic relief.. (coz he really can't sing!!!)

Elena did describe Melbourne as rather laid back & slow paced in comparison to Sydney. I also met Yukiko, a Jap born Chinese Singaporean banker whom Elena had bunked over with during the weekend. I would deduce she is about the same age as I am due to the clues I have picked up throughout the day. Actually, I think they are both about my age, LOL!

We drove to nearby Mosman for dinner at this Jap restaurant that Yukiko recommended. It was one of the cheapest diners in Mosman, considering that is a rather affluent area. It would have been nicer if we were there in the day time to see the waterfront scene.

Comments

Popular Posts