Park Chul Hair Saloon, Hartamas: Kassie's Experience

I would have loved to try out their hair salon, however due to the unfortunate incident, this might just have to wait for another time. :-P

From Malaysian Babes Forum- *kassie*
it seems no one ve tried park chu before...tongue.gif

i try park chu saloon before. and im loving it. already went there for my 3rd time de. and i even bring my friends and family member there and they love it too. i went there for digital perm. and the perm can last for more than half a year. and im so in love with their color hair treatment that call 'medicute' its a color touch up treatment and ur hair is super soft and shiny after the treatment.and with reasonable price too. my hair length is at shoulder length. wash,cut,color treatment and perm only cost me RM350 and they only take 2 hours to finish it.

btw, park chu is located at hartamas. just opposite spicy mamak.

Oh well.

Comments

Popular Posts