Finishing up my skincare products haul!

Its been six months, but I've finally managed to finish the bulk of my skincare products.

Apart from some Laneige hydro eye cream, my range of Laneige face care, and Clarins body oil is now completely used up, along with the rest of the body range.

There is also some Face Shop toner left to be finished. Now, its just using up my Jurlique face oil, and Clarins blue flower face oil, some Loccitane hand cream, and my packets of face masks from Etude House.

I really love the Loccitane hand cream range as its non oily, smells really fresh and clean, and is quickly absorbed.

 Every time I brush my face with the pink Etude House blusher, some of my students, and even teachers have asked what's that shimmery thing on face. *giggles*

Winter is a good time to use up a lot of my skincare products as the weather is drying, and the skin needs a lot of moisturizing. Sent from my Nokia phone




Comments

Popular Posts