Eats: Antipodean Cafe, Bangsar


Today was a rather interesting day. I don't normally come down to Bangsar on a weekday noon, but due to an interesting shout out on FB, I did today!

I finally met the elusive Janice Ward after four years of chatting on FB. It was actually a farewell gathering for one of her mates. Janice looks younger and is pretty in person. ;-)


For lunch, I ordered the Big Breakfast (Rm19) and a Flat White (Rm9).

The portions for the Big Breakfast served was big, with heaps of mushrooms, and
scrambled eggs, a pork sausage, and two pieces of toast. Its actually good to be shared with another
person (who is a small eater).

I was expecting the Flat White to be served in a transparent short glass, but it was served in a red cup.. Hmm.

I had parked my car between the aisle of the shops, which did cause me a bit of worry as apparently
summons are given during peak hours. But anyways, I wasn't issued a ticket, probably because it was raining a little *yeahhh!*

Antipodean Cafe: 
20, Jalan Telawi 2,, Bangsar Baru, 59100 Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
03-2282-0411

Comments

Popular Posts