Bongkot Thai Massage @ 804 George St, Sydney

So recently I went for a Thai massage in Sydney CBD. My record was lasting for about two months before my back pain made its reappearance again. =_=

I found this place near Central station, about five mins walk to 804 George St as they were having a promotion on Scoopon.

Walkway entrance to Bongkot Thai Massage.


Nice luxurious furnishings.

The pictures are a bit sketchy as the pictures were in low lights using the camera on my IPhone 4.

Front desk with the big boss.

The parlour is currently holding a promotion. For session prices in the yellow highlight(see photo above), every three session purchase entitles the customer to one free 60 mins Special Traditional Thai Massage (no oil).

 You just need to ask for the point card that they have available at the front desk to get the session stamped and credited into your card.
Remember this when you go in!!

Do you like the place? I thought it wasn't too bad for the promotion they are now running.

Name: 
Bongkot Thai Massage
804 George St.
http://bongkotthaimassage.com.au/

Comments

Popular Posts