First new year in Melbourne.

Another year has passed. 2016 is gone and past.
2016 has been a year of great moves. #puns

February :
- Moved from Belmore, and stayed three weeks with Apple and family. 

March:
- Stuffed my car full and drove down all the way from Sydney to Melbourne in a two day journey.
- Stayed three weeks in Ferntree Gully with Madeline and family.

April:
- Officially moved into my family home in Truganina.

July:
- Jo, and Esther made their maiden driving trip to visit my home in Melbourne

August:
- Made my first interstate overnight trip to Sydney and back on Firefly express bus.

October :
- Made an application to start my own family day care with South West.

November:
- Starts preparing house for use as a Family Day Care.

December :
- Second inspection, then training induction with South West.
- third final inspection before finally signing the contract to be an educator with South West.
- Jo, Esther, Apple and Gary's family makes driving trip to visit my home in Melbourne for New 
 Year's Eve.

2017 will be a year of new resolutions, and new goals to make and meet! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts