June 2022 - Haiyaa World Tour: Nigel Ng

Nigel thanking his fans for coming to the show.

 So, yes, I am in Kuala Lumpur. 

I jut decided to write this post, since I attended the funny man's comedy act yesterday. 

The last six weeks in Melbourne has been hectic, as I was busy packing stuff. 

Mostly to just come back to KL to spend time with my family since my father's passing. 

Hence, it was even a surprise that I could finally make it to the Uncle Roger Haiyaa World Tour comedy act in Plenary Hall on Friday night 😂

In April 2020, Nigel was scheduled to come to Melbourne Comedy International Festival. Alas, due to the pandemic, it was cancelled. I did not get to see funny man Nigel the first time in Melbourne.

It would be an entire two years of lockdown before the borders finally slowly reopened. 

To be honest, it was out of my mind that Nigel would be coming to perform in Australia recently (June 2022) until my whatsapp girl group chat started asking if anyone was going to go watch him.... 

The question was obviously directed to me... as I was the person who had introduced the group to the Rice to Meet You podcast in 2020 when I first did the recorded interview with Evelyn and Nigel (another long story), and I asked the girls to listen in.. 
 
(I sent the podcast link to my cousin Agnes recently... I refuse to listen the recorded podcast again after two years.. LOL) 

Well, they did, and it seems that they are more updated  with where Nigel is performing now 🤣

As a knee jerk reaction, I reached out to Nigel and asked him when the next show was and if he was coming to KL any time soon.. 🤣🤣

It turns out that Nigel is now on a Haiyaa World Tour globetrotting around the world to perform his comedy acts across Asia, Europe and the Americas.

Anyways, thanks Nigel Ng personally for the last minute ticket. After missing your funny act the first and second time, I am lucky the third time around.

I finally got to see this funny man perform in person.We will catch you again in Malaysia (hopefully sometime in mid 2023?)

mum and dad doing a wefie for a wholesome  Nigel Ng ending.

my ticket seat number. 

It was a night with lots of laughs, a full house and lots of cheekiness. 

If you haven't seen him perform before, get a ticket. You won't be disappointed. 

Comments

Popular Posts