Anytime Fitness: 6 weeks check in

It's been six weeks since I signed up to the gym. I have had 5 Personal Training sessions with my instructor, Florence. 

Florence just finished her 6 years of medical studies in Moscow, and is waiting to start her housemanship at the end of this year. 

Does that make her more effective as a trainer with her medical background? I couldn't say for sure.

I did a weigh in on Friday (two days ago). It came up to 73.2kgs. 

To be honest, if I look at the scales, I can't be sure if I have lost any weight coz mine always fluctuates.

However, the colleagues at my mum's work place have noticed that my belly fat has gone down. Even my Uniqlo stretchy denim pants which I bought in March this year at Midvalley were getting baggy. 😅

These are the exercises that I did on Friday: 
For chest and arms: 
- Push up regression, 
-floor chest fly + wall press, 
- machine press, 
- battle ropes and ball toss

So far, my fav exercises till date are:
- Medicine ball wall squats
- Lats pulldown 
- Floor Chest Fly
- Wall Press


Comments

Popular Posts