Medibank: Earn points and redeem rewards!

If you are a customer of Medibank (Australia), whether on the hospital, or Extras plan,
and have yet to hear of the app Live Better, I would suggest you download it. 

Medibank is one of the insurance companies in Australia offering a range of insurance products for customers , ranging from hospital, Extras cover, to travel, student cover insurance, and pet insurance as well. 

I'm currently on the Extras cover insurance, which I still am on until I decide what to do with it. 

Because of the Live Better app, I managed to earn points to redeem a $100 e-Gift Card from  Amcal pharmacy. This which I was able to use for a shopping spree at Amcal pharmacy just before I made my trip back to Kuala Lumpur in the month of June. 

Most of the products ended up on my mother's make up table as I already had too many of my skincare products 🤣

The Live Better app allows users to set up many different fitness challenges over the duration of  weeks to earn points. 
Depending on the activity of choice, you could earn 200 to 500 points each time over an extended period of time. 

So take for example, 10,000 Live Better Points could be converted to the value of $100 Amcal Pharmacy e-Gift card. Hence, you could say the value of 2,000 Live Better Points (being the minimum for redemption) could be redeemed for $20.

I definitely think it is value of money, as there are a range of different types of rewards that can be redeemed using the points. 

The rewards range from Medibank cover rewards, Apple wearables (watches), Fitbit trackers, Adidas, Brooks and Onsport 
e-Gift cards, Amcal pharmacy, Hello Fresh and The Fast800 e-Gift Cards.

I think you should give it a go. 

Related post:

Comments

Popular Posts