Cant Help loving dat man of mine

Oh listen sister , I love my mister man

And I can't tell you why Dere ain't no reason, Why I should love dat man,

It mus' be sumpin' dat de angels done plan,

De chimney's smokin' , De roof is leakin' in , But he don't seem to care,

He can be happy with jus' a sip of gin, I even loves him when his kisses got gin ,

Fish got to swim, and birds got to fly , I got to love one man 'til I die ,

Can't help lovin' dat man of mine.
Tell me he's lazy, tell me he's slow,

Tell me I'm crazy, maybe I know, Can't help lovin' dat man of mine ,

When he goes away , Dat's a rainy day,

And when he comes back, dat day is fine, The sun will shine

He can come home as late as can be , Home without him ain't no home to me,

Can't help lovin' dat man of mine,

When he goes away , Dat's a rainy day ,

And when he comes back , dat day is fine ,

The sun will shine

He kin come home as late as can be,

Home without him ain't no home to me ,

Can't help lovin' dat man of mine.

Comments

Popular Posts