Forging a new chapter.

As I try to close the previous chapter in my life, yet, I feel another new and stronger one forging.
It would not be one, but two that I feel shall be forged.

Someone once said that, when God closes the door, he would open a window somewhere.

It has also been said that to bring new cheese in, one has to make place by removing the old.

I remember the first time I was out with JK to meet two of his Curtin friends at Hartamas many years ago, and one who was God-fearing, by the name of Jason who was in insurance, asked me, What about me and my relationship with the Lord? I do not know what has happened to him. Neither did I have an answer for him then. Yet, until this day, the question still rings vividly in my mind.

I have asked, why it is that He has allowed what it is that has happened to me to be so?
Yes, in this times of trials and silence, I have indeed already found the answer.
And I DO feel His voice speaking to me.

As John 3:16 says, For God So Loved the World that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that Whosover Believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life,

yet,

"He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?" Romans 8:32

I know very much that He is working in me as, it is also stated in,
Phillipians 1: 6: “Being confident of this very thing, that He which began a good work in you
will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.”


When asked whether to surrender or not to surrender my will fully to me, I am told that,
“NO ONE whose hope is in YOU will ever be put to SHAME, but they will be put to shame who are treacherous without excuse.” (Psalm 25:3)

Even more still being that I am told to:
Delight yourself in the LORD; and He will give you the desires of your heart."
Psalm 37:4


Indeed this is no easy task. My faith is THAT small, but yet, I know that He will and will always be with me every step of the way, and I know that the Lord has not abandoned me as I feel his presence here in my life.

He has asked me to put HIM first, which I struggle at this point to do so. He has given me a new calling, and I have chosen to heed. I know not what the future brings, nor holds, but I am sure that He will meet the desires of my heart.

I have said that I have chosen to wrestle with Him, and indeed I AM. I am still struggling to deal with this current situation, but I have decided to Trust Him instead.

Indeed, for THE ONE intended reading this, know that YOU will always be in my heart, and I shall be always be praying for you. I pray that, you too will have peace in your heart, and that the desires of your heart will be met, just as I know that the same will be done for me as well.

Comments

Popular Posts