Update from Korea!! ^^

Hi people, how are you all? I have arrived safely in Korea, and am now staying at my friend's place in Yeok-Gok, which is a suburb outside the area of Seoul. I arrived safely from Sydney in Seoul (Incheon Airport) after about 10 hours flight.

My departure was at Australian time 09:00am, and 17:40am at Seoul time. (not sure how many hours difference anyways yet). I will post up the pictures later, when I get back home (and have more time). Anyways, let me tell you where I have been so far.

So far, although I have planned an entire (useless) itinerary, my preplanned and post plans were entirely two different things. Nevermind.

On Monday, I visited Myeong-Dong, which is an entire cheap shopping tavern and street. A lot of Japanese head there!

On Tuesday, I visited Samseong & KangNam (which the areas are a bit like Bangsar) and a lot of expats and so called English speaking people are supposed to be around this area. ..

Tomorrow.. well, have no idea yet, but as Jo's niece & nephew are over, we might go ice-skating... so much for any trips to any temples, Hallyu sights or palaces.. maybe later... maybe later.

Comments

Popular Posts