You have served me well...

Well, yes, obviously the thing that has been passing through my mind was whether I should get a new camera before I head over Korea, or should I actually get a new one over there.

Justin, my previous uni mate was telling me that cameras in Hong Kong were really cheap, and he got one there albeit an older model. He was mentioning that a lot of the Hongkies like new stuff, so older models lose their value very quickly. It would be the same for Malaysia, but I don't think the price will go down so soon. It will take at least 6 months to a year for the cameras to go down in their price.

I have got my trusty old Canon PowerShot A520 which I bought in a shopping mall, when I was out hunting with GrayFox. Its already three years old, but I think it is time for it to be passed on to a new owner, or die a slow death.... I love it , except that it takes a very long time to load. Even after formatting the SD card, the camera still loads rather slow. I would keep it, apart from the fact that it takes more than 10 seconds to load before I can take another shot. Imagine if it was one of those "quick" moments, I would have lost that opportunity.

When we were out hunting for homes with Christmas lights, my camera took such a long time to load, that by the time I was done, my friends were returning back to their car!!!! ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZ

So yes, dear Canon PowerShot A520, you have served me well... it is time we part....

Comments

Popular Posts