Shopping: F.O.S@ Midvalley Megamall KL

Today I met up with Bell after service. He was playing for worship team this morning at his church, so he didn't attend his usual Saturday evening church service. During lunch, we were trying to decide a place to go, but finally settled on Midvalley as it was the nearest shopping mall to the current location.

Bell suggested F.O.S (Factory Outlet Store), and we headed there... WOW, I never knew that F.O.S actually has some really good deals... and some nice brands! Available among them were some tops from well known labels, Country Road and Mosschino as well.. which I was suprised to see! Anyhow, this is my first serious independent shopping affair (not counting the one I did with my parents previously!) since I arrived in motherland, so it different from when my parents dragged me to go shopping with them.

There were some lovely nice frilly short sleeved tops going for RM39.00 per piece.. but then out of the corner of my eye, I saw some other tops with long sleeves going for about RM55, and thought that was probably a better deal...(guess that has to wait..) LOL.

The first thing I had to do was actually to find the right size, since it has been so long since I actually did clothing shopping in Malaysia. The clothes in Asian countries are sized differently from their Western counterparts. So for example, if one is a typical asian size M, they may find themselves only fitting tops in size S in Australia. If an Asian size S, then they may have to get either clothes from the children's department in Australia, or get one which is size S in Australia, and then have it altered!! Of course, if you were an asian XL, or XXL, it will easier for one to find clothes for their size in Western countries as their sizes normally cater for the larger built & physique!

Now, I am sure you'd be asking what my size is?? *RIGHT*.... Like I am going to tell you. ^^

Anyways, when I finally found the right size, it was a matter of finding the right colour match with the tone of my skin!! Since I was too much of a sloth, Bell helped me to find the tops I wanted. LOL! The entire search-and-try-out-outfit-session must have taken almost a good half an hour to almost an hour!

After about an hour and settling on two tops, I finally paid for the them.... Happy with our purchases, we decided to leave the store. That was definitely a wise decision as we could always come back again another day as new styles will always be available in future, so no loss in waiting!

Comments

Popular Posts