A November Update.

So, I have not been writing much of anything of late. Okay, let me just update all my readers on my recent life.

1) Anyways, as an update, I have been attending a korean church, "His Story" in Homebush for the past few weeks. It's a Pentecostal bible reading, tongue speaking, missions focused, and prayer warrior church.

Yes, they are very passionate about their prayer and worship. Especially prayer. They have prayer meets almost every day of the week. If God allows me to have a lighter/easier work load, perhaps I would/could join too. Okay, perhaps one day a week.

Well, wonders never cease. Since my grasp of the language is rather sketchy still now. Am starting to sing gospel songs in Korean.

It's a pity I couldn't do that for Mandarin/Cantonese, since the Chinese language is virtually... well difficult to read even after a year, and I have to rely on pin-yin. Nevermind, I can still converse fairly well in Cantonese for the record. >.<  (I am Malaysian, and Cantonese- speaks Manglish, and proud of it, thank you lelly lelly much!!)

2) This weekend, I have a Korean assessment/written assignment due. The Korean TOPIK exam was hard, but it didn't require me to study this much grammar!! I am so going to die.... >.<

Wondering if I should switch to Japanese or Chinese next year... LOL.

3) Currently, am in the midst of procuring my Malaysian Police Check.

What a painful timewasting process.

4) I plan to have an eye examination.

Yes readers, it cost a whopping AUD56.+ if one does not possess a Centrelink Medical Card/Medicare card just to get the prescription. But thankfully I do.

5) I am in the midst of looking for a new place to move to along the Sydney Airport Line. Ashfield is just too far from my current work place.

6) Right, just forgot. It is my birthday this coming week. Pray that I have good memories, and a birthday celebration this week. ^^

Comments

Popular Posts