Turning One Year Older.

So I officially turn one year older at 11:45am tomorrow, on 24th November. Yes, I was looking through my birth certificate, and that was the hour I was born many many eons again.

Thanks to Ai-Ling for being the first to send me a birthday from Japan before you left. I really like Little Twin Stars!! Remember the many number of Hello Kitty shops we went to in Tokyo scrounging for Sanrio merchandise!

Thanks to my parents and family for their e-birthday and prayer greetings from Kuala Lumpur.

Also thanks to Jo, the third person, for the present of the kitty pendant and cubic zirconia ear-ring set. I'll wear it to work tomorrow. I bet the kids would have something to comment on it.  ^^

Indeed, I am anticipating a rather solemn melancholic quiet celebration of my birthday. Perhaps that's what happens as one gets older.

Comments

Traveling Hawk said…
Happy Birthday! You can't be SO old!!!

Popular Posts