So I Lost my Nokia E71 today.

So yeah. Stupid.

My phone was lost/stolen on the train today. I had my pink umbrella (which I bought for 15AUD from K-mart) returned to me at the Central Control Station.

Props and thanks to the two ladies at the Control station for assisting in the find. (Platform 17, and 22).

The umbrella was found almost immediately. However, when a call was made to my mobile number, it was already disconnected.....

Sigh.

Anyways, I bought myself a new phone. An LG Optimus - for AUD249. Running on Android Platform.

I shouldn't be rejoicing coz that's just money down the drain. Fortunately, the transfer of the mobile number to a new sim card did not take too long. Max was about 5 minutes.

So I had my friend to call up 3 to get them to have the phone set blacklisted. Apparently they already have the IMEI number of the phone set on the server so it was pretty useless that I go home to get it when I could have had them block it much earlier...

Well, serves thieves for being so dishonest instead of returning other people's phones... you can't sell it, or use it as we can disable it remotely without having to be there.

Thank you very much, stupid thieves!!!

Comments

Popular Posts