So, you were thinking of getting an Android mobile?

So I have done some research online on Android phones, and it seems the problem that I am facing is not uncommon. Here, here, and here

Granted, my previous now blacklisted/ immobilized remotely via Three Network Nokia E71 has yet to present me problems i.e. die on me, apart from my killing its battery life when using it heavily on GPS programs, and surfing the Net.

So granted, in my previous post, my Nokia E71, even with the number of applications I have used, I have never actually had to worry about its battery life dying on me.

Unless you did not mind a fast moving phone, and wanted to recharge (hopefully you didn't) at least twice a day, by all means go for the Android. I for one, my next phone will be a Nokia (the lasting battery type).

Comments

Popular Posts