Eats: Vietnamese, and Sweet Chat @ Chinatown, Sydney CBD.

It's a good feeling to have accomplished what one has set out to do for the day. Today, even with lack of sleep, I managed to wake up early to head to church at 9am. Something which I have not for a while now.

Of course, that requires preparation, and some sacrifices made on my part the night before. Sacrifices which I need to think about in the long term.

I met up with an church mate from FGA, Kathleen Low who came down from Melbourne. We met for lunch.

VIETNAMESE LUNCH:

We had Vietnamese for lunch near China Town. I didn't realize that the beef slices were still raw when they put it in, so I was right. Beef has too much of strong taste in noodle soup, unless it was raw.




Both dishes came up to AUD20 (1 x Large, 1 x Small order). 

SWEET CHAT:
Then we had some Taiwanese tong shui at Sweet Chat. YUM. Perhaps I should have ordered the signature dish, but maybe next time. This place is located on the road where Chinatown ends (near where the asian dvd shops are).

Taro signature dish @ Sweet Chat.
Taro with red beans, pearls, and.. something.... something.
 Both orders came up to about AUD11 ish. 

We even looked at some fragrances from Channel (green), and Vera Wang, with flowery notes, but decided that the purchase suitable for another time.

Anyways, I finally got myself some hair products from Mecca Cosmetica, at MYERS, and its not cheap! But at least my hair will look good now...

Sent from my Nokia phone

Comments

Popular Posts