|My RM300 Estee Lauder Haul goodies!|
Earlier today, I had gone to SASA earlier and spritzed myself with Tresor in Love, and was thinking even about the Chanel au fraire that a mate, Kathleen showed me at Myers many months ago.
As I had tried the Pleasures range of fragrances from Estee Lauder recently, I was inclined in that direction. It ended with a Estee Lauder range after some spraying, commenting and feedback.
My RM300 Estee Lauder haul coffret consisted of:
- 1 x 100ml Estee Lauder Pleasures Bloom
- 1 x Pure Color - Tiger Eye Shimmer Long Lasting Lipstick Rouge
- 1 x Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara
- 1 x Double Wear Stay in Place Eye Pencil.
Plus, I was invited to attend a 1 hour make up consultation with their Estee Lauder make up artist Adrian, which was only extended to customers who made the eligible purchase of RM200 and above!
This also included in-store Parkson Rm50 promotion vouchers, which consisted of
- 2 x Parkson Rm10 Discount Voucher
- 3 x Parkson Rm10 Promotional Voucher (not valid for Cosmetics &
I ended up filling in a new customer profile for Estee Lauder as the BA asked me to fill in one.
Hence, I had only paid about RM250 as I got back in return RM50 cash voucher to use on other products in any Parkson outlet! Woo hoo!
What do you think? Good promotion?