Hope Sydney friends in KL

Hi people, how's your long weekend?

I Had A Blast. On Saturday morning, I headed to Uncang Emas office for a 3 hour make up workshop. Even bought some supplies.

Later that night, I met up with some mates who came down from Sydney. Will put up pictures later. Those who came were Pastor John, his wife Lisa, Amelia and Simon, and her parents, William, Winston, and Pom.

On Saturday, we went to Pantai Seafood near Kayu Ara for dinner. It was really funny, coz William, one our Sydney mates was pronouncing it 'pan-thai' seafood and it didn't appear on Google Maps. I didn't think it was 'thai' food. Then I realized he meant 'Pantai' and then it showed up accordingly on the map.
After that the four of us, William, Winston, Pom and I headed to Syed, which is a mamak in Bangsar Lama. I reached home about an hour after midnight.

On Sunday afternoon, we went to Malacca Street in SS2 for lunch. It is a mid range dining place. Ai Jin joined us for lunch too as well.

After lunch, we headed to One Utama for a bit of shopping. Pom brought me around to the established cosmetic counters to have a look at the compact powder.

I eventually settled in Bobbi Brown. Will write about the experience in another post.
After that, we rushed back to Bangsar as we needed to catch our transport to Ampang. We were headed to New Life Ampang for their 5pm church service.

Anyways, we had dinner there, and then on our way back to Bangsar, stopped over in KLCC to take pictures of the Twin Towers night scene.
It was great meeting up with everyone.








Comments

Popular Posts