Nuffnang Premiere: Star Trek: Into Darkness (3D) @ GSC One Utama.

Remember these lines?

Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.”

Spoken at the end of every Star Trek episode by the captain of the Star Trek spaceship.

Thats what I heard at the end of the premiere screening of Star Trek: Into Darkness last week.. (oopps, did I reveal too much? ^^

This is a shoutout to Nuffnang. Thanks for the special invites that I won for the premiere screening of Star Trek! Last week, Nuffnang had a premiere screening for Star Trek (3D) : Into Darkness at GSC One Utama. I was one of the lucky few to win invites to the screening through Nuffnang holding a Facebook contest online.

Our Star Trek premiere tickets!
A queue had already gather by 8.30 pm, so my companion, (and driver.. muahahaha) Jason got in line early to collect our tickets. 



We also had Moo Cow, a frozen yoghurt dessert at One Utama located in the old wing. 

My take on the movie:
I have to say that I did enjoy the movie, with its 3D effects. Personally speaking, I dont think I would have gone for 3D tickets as they are exceptionally pricey. 

The movie was non-stop action, and there was a scene where the character, (spoiler alert!) Kirk, had to fly in outer space dodging debris... Look out for that! That was most exciting!

All I can say is, even if you are not a fan of Star Trek, this movie is exceptionally fun. I enjoyed Spock's character being Spock. (Spoiler Alert!) I enjoyed watching Spock running at one of the final scenes!


Comments

Popular Posts