|Display table with Kinohimitsu Collagen products|
|Front counter with friendly staff|
|Stationary for participants to take notes|
* Taken from japanese, Kino means plant. Himitsu means secret. Translated, Kinohimitsu would mean "secret of the plants". This brand is managed by Kino Biotech, a public listed Co. Ltd in Taiwan, with its head office in Singapore.
* This brand won the 2012 BIFD Awards, and is endorsed by their brand ambassadors, namely, Vicky Zhao (from Taiwan), Tavia Yeung, and Andy Hui (from Hong Kong), and also The Wonder Girls (from South Korea).
* They also meet International Standards for HACCP, GIMP, and meets the islamic authorities for Halal consumption of the product.
* Collagen loss starts at the age of 20 onwards.
* The person's need of collagen varies and is dependent on their age, size as well as dietary requirements and allergies.
* There are 5 key points in choosing the right type of collagen intake. Namely, the right amount, molecule size, source of collagen, formula & technology, & absorption ability.