Hi Shop: Beauty Box for May

This is a pretty belated post..

About a couple of weeks ago, I received this in my mail box from Hi Shop! Yes, I signed up for their Beauty Ambassador Programme, and they sent this to me.

 Woo hoo! Today I am going to share with my readers what I received from Hi Shop. Now, lets keep our eyes peeled as you scroll down the page... ^^

My pink box from Hi Shop!
oooohhhh, look at all the interesting goodies!!
An eyebrow trimmer from Mircoz
Interesting contraption here, but someone gotta help me coz I have absolutely no idea how to use an eyebrow trimmer.... LOL..

Metabo Coffee
An explanation from their website for this particular coffee product:
FINE Metabo Coffee is nothing but....
Brazilian coffee bean extract
Chlorogenic Acid - improve metabolism and aid weight loss
L-carnitine - helps the body burn fats
Fructo-Oligosaccharides - low calorie fiber and flavour enhancer

For more info on this product please click here.

Will let you know the taste once I have tried the coffee..

Nature & Co

 According to their info link, the benefits of the Nature & Co Vital Purity Lift Mask benefits include: 
 Tightens pores and smoothens skin texture.  

This cool-feeling lift mask smoothens out sagging skin. 
The natural clay ingredients banish dullness to produce soft, smooth skin No artificial coloring.

The Nature & Co Pure White Lotion Light & Pure White Milky Lotion Light (in green) promises to: penetrates easily into the skin to fill the skin with moisture and make your wish for pure and transparent skin come true.
Vouchers from MilkaDeal, and Hi Shop.
Finally, Hi Shop is giving all readers of my blog a special discount voucher RM 20 HiShop cash voucher discount code, and also 8% MilkADeal discount code that you readers can use when you go shopping online at  HiShop or MilkADeal from today till 31st May 2013 .

 HiShop Discount Code : HS0513
MilkADeal Discount Code : MAD0513

 How to use the discount code is just easy , go to HiShop or MilkADeal website and enter the discount code when you want to check out with your item. Usage of the the discount codes are subject to terms and condition as well.

I've been really busy, so I have yet to trial out any of the products here yet. But will let you know once I do..!

Comments

Popular Posts