There were only three students who attended the day's morning class, hence TY was really really free to chat.
As per this entry, I had asked TY about the Bobbi Brown colours she used. We talked a lot about Bobbi Brown, as she was one of their avid fans and user, and she had a lot of experience dealing with them as a Make Up artist herself.
|TY's Bobbi Brown eye shadow sample she got free.|
|It comes with three colours: White/Malted/Espresso.|
|My before look. Scary?? Ha ha.|
|My after look. Looks a lot better. LOL|
|Colours used for the eyes today.|
1. Eye Liner - MAC Gel Fluidline (Black Track)
2. Eye Base: Shades (light Green)
3. Eye Shadow: MAC- (Sable)
4. Highlighting for eyes: Lancome (Pale Moon Rising)
5. Eye shadow: for bottom outer corner: Maybelline (black)
6. Mascara: Maybelline Magnum Waterproof(Black)
Steps for today's eye makeup:
1. Apply the eyeshadow on the middle, then sweeping from left to right.
2. Apply highlight under brow bone and blend
3. Apply a bit of dark eye shadow on bottom outer corner of eye liner
4. Redraw eye liner
|Makeup products used today.|
1. Sothys- Hydra Protective (Normal to Combination skin)
2. Laneige- Hydra Solution Eye Cream
Make up products used for today's look:
1. Eyebrow: Avon Glimmer Sticks- (dark brown)
2. Concealer: Shades (dark brown)
3. Foundation: Missha BB Cream (No. 23)
4. Concealer: Shades (pale brown)
5. Powder: - MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder - Bobbi Brown Warm Illuminating Finish Powder Compact Foundation(4.5)
7. Shading on nose bridge, chin and side of cheeks: Inouvi (Eye Shadow- Earth)
8. Blusher: Shades (Eyeshadow- Fawn)
9. Highlighting on nose bridge, under eye: Love Alpha Meteorite (06)
Some of my mates said I had to work a little more on my eye colours. Which is true... haha.. I keep smudging them, and hence the less than bright area around the eye areas. LOL.