Sulhwasoo: Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream


Woo... I wonder what's in the two boxes..
So recently my friend, Sunny from South Korea came down to visit me on transit to Sydney.
 
I asked her to check the prices of Sulwhasoo products in Seoul, which she did!

This range of skincare line from Amore Pacific (the same guys who brought you Laneige) had recently launched Sulhwasoo in Malaysia in June.

According to my South Korean friend, Sunny, she tells me that the Sulhwasoo skincare range is targeted for females from the age range of mid 30s and above. It is especially popular with the ajummas, and elite rich in Korea.

Women in their early 20s to early 30s however would find the Laneige range of skincare more suitable for their hydrating needs.

Sunny managed to get them for less at the duty free shop at the Incheon Airport on the day she was flying in ^^

*grins widely*
 
Unboxed......
 
Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream.


                                                             5 piece travel kit GWP!

 
 Price: 187,650 won (after Lotte 9,000 won member card discount, and 5,000 won discount)

Calculation is about RM520 ish after conversion.

For now I will be trialing the 5 piece travel kit GWP that came with it. The Ginseng Cream lid was screwed on really tightly so I decided not to unscrew it in case it activated the active ingredients.

Comments

Popular Posts