It's almost time to go.

It's nearly the end of my three weeks in KL.
I've endured my time, and packed almost all I need to return to Sydney.

I came back to KL to settle quite a few things, aside from spending time with my parents. I've closed all my bank accounts and settle my finances here.

One thing at a time, where I'm trying to keep my emotions stable.

I would like to spend more time with my family, but I've made a decision to go down a path that has been paved for me.

When I asked the Lord what I was to do, He made a way. It was just a matter of time anyways. I can't live forever with my parents, and have to leave them eventually. Perhaps if my endeavour fails, I will consider coming back to work with them.

When I asked the Lord for a sign, one door after another had opened. 

In the end, nothing easy comes to those who do not do the hard yards. Granted that I can't do everything on my own, and there will be times that I am just going to cry in frustration, and probably cry at wondering whether any of this will actually work out, or was it just a figment of my own imagination at wanting to step out on my own.

I am not sure how it will work out, apart from the fact that I have a skeleton blue print, with my parents at my back, and God in front.

At the point of time when I decided to go down this path, I realised that many of my own dreams and plans had to go down the drain. Dreams which I put aside.

Is all this worth it? I do not know. I really have no idea.

If this endeavour does not work out, I may have to consider going home.

Philipians 3: 12 
Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. 
13 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 
14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Comments

Popular Posts