Accor Plus Explorer: I signed up through Maybank Malaysia (Dec 2022)

With the festive season upon us, I decided to bite the bullet and paid for a subscription to Accorplus Explorer membership which has a credit card promotion with Maybank until Dec 2022.

There hasn't been much reviews online on the usage or implementation in the Accor Plus that I have been able to find, so it basically is a leap of faith in signing up for this programme.

One of the main reasons I decided to sign up AccorPlus with Maybank Malaysia, was there was a sign up discount.

Reasons why I signed up: 

1) The sign up rate was Rm612 only, which also included one night's stay factored into the membership. 

2) The dining benefits. Up to 50% discount. 

3) Room rental discounts across Asia Pacific and Oceania. 

4) Stay Plus: so there is one night inclusive stay which I can use to redeem at most hotels. 

Per my research so far, the Stay Plus rooms in KL I have been able to find to have available rooms include: 

Sofitel Damansara, Pullman KL City Centre, Pullman Bangsar, Ibis KL, Mercure Shaw Parade.

Is it worth getting? Well, that is up to your descretion and you need a leap of faith when purchasing programs like this so you don't end up having a tantrum and start telling people it is a scam because you weren't able to get a free room in the fancy hotel that you wanted. 

Comments

Popular Posts