Staycation: Ibis Budget Singapore Imperial

So I recently had my first trip to Singapore in ten years! 


I came straight from the airport to Lavender MRT, and went to the hotel around 1.30ish in the afternoon. 

I asked if I could leave my luggage down, as housekeeping may not have been done with the cleaning, but the concierge said they have a room ready. 

The concierge also asked me to pay for the room, because apparently Accor billing system doesn't actually charge your card when you make a booking. 

The email says it does, but she said it doesn't. I checked my credit card, and she was right. 

We were booked into a room at Level 2. The room is not bad at the rate I bought it for, considering I paid $50 for a bed in a backpacker in 2010. Lol..


I hobnobbed with the housekeeping (he's friendly). 

Anyways, when I checked the Accor yesterday, the hotel was already booked out for the entire week. 
As the rate we were paying, the room is value for money, and is cheap for what we are getting.

The room is small by Malaysian standards, but it's fine for Singaporean standards. Lol 

Lower your expectations, and you will be fine. 😂

Comments

Popular Posts