Staycation: Pullman Kuala Lumpur (Feb 2023)



Recently, I decided to book a stay at Pullman KL. I decided to book it as it was a do, or never do decision. So I did. 
The ground floor lobby with its lights and decor. 
Twin bed. Found the cheapest room which was the standard room. The room is fairly cosy.
So when I came in, the air cond was not functioning properly. I was directed by one of the mates on the Accor Plus FB group to call the concierge to get a technician to come fix the aircond.  I had to call twice as they were busy fixing another room. 

So I left the hotel to check out the surroundings, even Banyan Tree and the link bridge to Pavillion KL. When I returned from my walk, the room was cold, so I know he completed the job of changing the air cond filter. 
View from my room (1408). 
Yes, found evidence that rosemary can somewhat grow in the tropical soils. 
Back and chest day. 
Breakfast buffet is underwhelming. For Rm64 it is exactly not worth its value in money. 

The congee was under seasoned. The cheese was served without crackers. The machine coffee was worst than the $1 coffee sold at 7-11 in Melbourne. The chicken sausage didn't inspire delight to try another one. 

Enjoying my complimentary welcome drink for two pax. 
Friends came to catch up with me and we went to Pavillion next door for dinner. Yes, I gave them the bottles of water from Pullman. 

Would I stay again? I might, if I have something to do in the city. But I will give the lobby morning buffet a miss. Better take the money and spend on a better tasting breakfast at Pavillion. 

Comments

Popular Posts