Heading to Melbourne

So peeps,

I'm heading to Melbourne next Wednesday evening for a weekend trip. It was a last minute trip, due to some last minute circumstances.

Anyways, my family will be coming in for this trip, so all's good for some family time bonding.

The last few days have been raining, so the weather in Sydney has been cold. Last week I caught the flu, so that was not a good thing.

I believe it'd be even colder in Melbourne, which has incessant change of weather throughout the day.

On a separate note, the Administrator in the school commented that she actually notices my moods. Even when I do not speak. LOL...

Anyways, I hope to meet up with some of mates in melbourne. So whoever's there, pls PM me, or whichever is better!

People I want to meet:
1) Caroline Tan - haven't met since high school!
How many years is that??

2) Kevin Liew, Matt, whoever's there! - haven't met you guys in almost three years?

3) Madeline Yee- if its not too far away for baby and Bob, ok?

4) Elena Yee- come out, woman!

Sent from my Nokia phone.

Comments

Popular Posts