Jo's family in Sydney.

So on Friday, Jo's family (mother and sis-in-law with baby niece) arrived in Sydney. They were here to help her with her wedding preparations.

I basically spent the most of last two evenings with them. When I went to Korea the last two times, I had stayed with Jo and her family.

I have met most of the family, but this was my first time meeting her 6 month old baby niece, Hyu Na.

It was interesting spending time with them, as neither the sis in law or mother speak much english. Haha.

On Saturday, it took me and my landlady almost two hours to settle the cat and bring her to the Narwee vet. The cat was running rounds around us and having a jolly good time in the park.

Will write more about Jo's korean wedding reception later. So I stayed the night in her home after the wedding.

On Sunday, we went first to Hope Sydney , which was the nearest to Jo's current home, for the 11pm service.

Then we went around sydney city on Funday Sunday ticket which is an initiative by the NSW Transport Dept for families with a baby/children where they are eligible to purchase, with a minimum of one baby and a parent.

A normal price all day ticket for ferry, bus, and train is 20AUD, but the Funday Sunday ticket is only 2.50AUD for the parent, and maybe child if she is of school age. Not too sure about the details.

It was sunny in the morning, but started to rain in early afternoon and for the rest of the night. We went to Watson's Bay by ferry, which I had visited once before by bus with a uni friend in 2008.

So right, a sunny day would have made the day completely perfect. I'm not complaining though.

Going to see them tomorrow again. Now just on the train on my way home to Narwee.

Sent from my Nokia phone

Comments

Popular Posts