So I stayed home today.

I was sick on Wednesday so I got off on a half day. Got a day off on Thursday.

Went to work on Friday still on paracetamol. Saturday went cold turkey, and suffered on Sunday..

That just means I have to continue taking them till I'm sure I've fully recovered. Not sure how long that it'll take. And have lots of liquids.

If is more than two weeks long, I'm going to have to get antibiotics prescription from the local GP.

Wanted to watch Red Riding Hood with Jo today, however my health is more important. So slept in all day.

Haha, lets just say that married life is only not solitary after you have kids... You need to learn to be like Katherine & Anthony, and keep your own friends. Heh...

My main tenant/landlady is more concerned about my health than I am. LOL. She went to town and bought Manuka Honey.. I think she's afraid of catching flu too...

Sent from my Nokia phone.

Comments

Popular Posts