Things I got done today.

So today I got some things done.
1. Created my TAFE student card. It doesn't have an expiry date, nor does it state the course I'm enrolled in.

2. Created a new Cinebuzz card and got Student Mondays updated.

3. Watched 'Just Go With It'.

4. Went and redeemed my Chaiyo Thai Massage on George.St near Global Chat.

5. Learnt some new lessons on cat behaviour. Apparently ALL cats freak out when put into a carrier bag. The stray cat near my house apparently freaks out when I try to carry it out pass the boundaries of the house garden area. So much for being an outdoor area.

6. I informed some of the other senior staff about today's roster. The senior teacher commented with the word 'exploited', and the Coordinator commented 'ill use of rostering time', being I shouldn't have been made to come in just for the few measly hours. I concur.

Sent from my Nokia phone.

Comments

Popular Posts