I Plan. You Should Too.

If there is something that I cannot stand, it is that people don't seem to have a plan for their lives.
Perhaps we would say, but isn't our lives in God's plan? He will plan for us?
Perhaps that works for some people.

In my case, I Plan for my life, and ask that God helps me accomplish these goals. He is wonderful in the sense that He works with the personality He has created in us to accomplish what He wants.
Hence, even if I did not manage to accomplish the goals I had set out, I'm happy in the knowledge that I am going in the direction that I have planned.

God gave us a mind and a brain. I would bring Him injustice if I didn't use my brain to its fullest capacity.
In the last three years, I have accomplished a few goals.
1. Travelled around South Korea twice. Each time at least three weeks.
2. Travelled to Japan once. I spent a week there.
3. Worked at least 15 months in Sydney in a full time hours position capacity.
4. Completed Cert IV in Korean Language at TAFE. That's just one step before the Diploma level.
5. Enrolled in a Management Postgraduate course at University of Technology, Sydney.

My next few goals in the next few months and future are:
1. Work the remainder of my time well, and gather letter of work references, which will be invaluable in the future regardless.
- Create a network that I could keep connected to at least for a couple of years time.
2. Finish all my assignments and exams well at UTS.
3. Finish and complete Masters study in management at Sunway Monash University, which I will transfer my studies to.
4. Find a husband. Its just time to think about this phase of my life, apart from the studying, working, and churchgoing.
Sent from my Nokia phone.









Comments

Popular Posts