Rise of the Planet of The Apes: Thought Provoking

I just watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes earlier.

This is the first of the Planet of the Apes movie which I have seen.

The story seems to be well written and executed with good plot continuity. I think it's pretty thought provoking. Tight plot, and compelling storytelling.

I like how it was that the spread of the sicknesses in the film seems believable, and seems almost "believable". Although I am not really sure if apes can be as smart as humans, but one thing that the movie is trying to tell us humans is:

STOP trying to outdo what is nature. Alzhemer's is surely something that will happen when old age hits (hopefully not when you are young!), and seriously. It is our responsibility as children to look after our parents as they grow older (and become senile).

They did the same for us when we were children, and it is our turn when we become adults ourselves.

Comments

Popular Posts